Monday, July 7, 2008

Subliminal Messages

I had a dream last night that I was fighting the Taliban. I was in some kind of small town and no one seemed to know that the Taliban were about to burst out of the cellars of this one building (I'm not too sure how I knew this, but...). I went to the police station to warn everyone (unsuccessfully, of course) and then all this crazy fighting broke out as the bad guys emerged. When I woke up, the radio was on a news report about Afghanistan.
I drifted back to sleep, and suddenly I was dreaming about trying to explain Alberta politics (or lack thereof) to Stephane Dion. When I woke up that time, the radio was playing something about Dion being in the midst of a western Canadian tour.
Now what intrigues me is the thought of being able to plant some subliminal suggestions into certain people. The only question is how do I sneak into their room and disguise myself as a radio?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're creepy