Monday, October 1, 2007

Spoooon!

The Tick is in town tonight...er...I mean Patrick Warburton. You may know him better as Puddy in Seinfeld, but to me, his one glorious season as the live action version of the Tick was the pinnacle of his career (and I'm sure he'll want me to let him know that tonight.

He's in town for his new movie which has its Canadian premiere here at the Edmonton International Film Festival. I'm not sure why, but I've never really payed attention to this festival before - even though it's been around for 20 years.

What the heck have I been doing?

Anyway - oversight corrected. Saw a great little film yesterday called Kenny - an Australian piece that follows a port-o-potty maintenance guy around various events. Really a great little film (and more about poo than you probably will ever need to know). If it ever shows up on DVD - rent it!

No comments: