Wednesday, November 21, 2007

The planets are in alignment

What is going on lately?

I have this theory that there are maybe a dozen women who will really stand out in your life. Being a guy, I can't say if this theory holds true in reverse if you're a woman, but anyway...
I'm not just talking about a beautiful woman you spot at random or something, I'm talking about women who actually touch your life in some way. Someone who if you spotted them in a crowd years later - they would stand out as if they were the only one in the room. Someone who immediately sucks you in - mind and body.
I have no idea why - but over the last month - I've bumped into/hung out with 4 of the women that have this effect on my life - some of whom I haven't seen in years. One of them is getting married, one is dating someone. The others are fresh out of relationships and just trying to figure out life again. All of them make my heart ache when I see them. Needless to say, it's been kind of a surreal month.
So why is the universe doing this to me? Is there some message I'm supposed to be getting. Is karma paying me back or something?
That's my goal for the rest of the year - to figure out what it is that is going on and what I can do about it.

No comments: