Tuesday, December 18, 2007

It was the best of times, it was the blurst of times...

As much as I love christmas and giving presents, I hate christmas shopping for them.

Of course, I have no one to blame but myself for leaving it this late.

The malls are filled with packs of ravenous shoppers, shouldering each other aside, filling the air with christmas cheer and cursing. The reason people are so happy to be at home with their families is because even the craziest family dynamic is a breeze compared to the malls.
I think I've got three presents left to buy - I'm going to try and make a series of surgical strikes over my lunch hours this week - and pray that I'm done before the weekend.

If you see me out shopping on the last weekend before christmas with the grumpy masses, you'll know I've failed.

Stupid monkeys...

No comments: