Friday, May 25, 2007

Moving Sucks

As exciting a prospect as it is to be getting a new place and being able to set it up with all new stuff - moving out of the old place still sucks.

I spent all of last night continuing the Great Purge.

This the first move that I am seriously going over all of the crap that has been following me around and pitching it. Clothes I haven't worn in a couple months - donated. Furning that's collecting dust - out the door. Old papers that I look at once very five years, smile at, and then put back into storage - garbage!

Crickey! Why did I ever drag all this stuff along with me? Maybe it's a getting older thing. The older you get, the grumpier you get, so the more stuff starts to piss you off. Trust me - I've got a lot of stuff that's pissing me off.

I think the garbage man is going to feel the pain too. I'll probably get sued after he puts his back out chucking all this junk into the truck.
Moving really sucks, but at least I get to share the pain.

No comments: