Tuesday, September 11, 2007

New Years Need

So now that the project is wrapping up - my thoughts turn to holidays.

I'm thinking a quick little England trip in October to go see a soccer game (with maybe a little jaunt over to Dublin thrown in), but what I really need is a good new year's eve plan.
Where would be cool to go to for New Year's?

New York? Las Vegas? Dublin? Cuba? Australia?
Maybe somewhere as close as Vancouver...although somewhere warm really does sound appealing since I've missed out on most of this summer?)

Who has a cool new year's suggestion for me?

3 comments:

Jensies said...

Pluto!! It's probably feeling left out ...


Or Fiji. Everything about it sounds awesome. Especially the name.

michie said...

Kazakhstan. I hear they have many hobbies: disco dancing, archery, rape, and table tennis.

Some of those sound fun, some not so much. Wait, disco dancing is the only one that sounds fun, and if I'm not mistaken, you can do that here. But you're sure to be recognized. And then mocked.

BioKeith said...

I like ping pong...I'll have to see if that's part of the vacation package.