Friday, June 8, 2007

Hidden Tracks

I was just listening to the song Blood from My Chemical Romance's Black Parade CD. Found it on iTunes the other day labelled 'Hidden track'.
There's something wrong about being able to buy something that's supposed to be hidden.

I like when bands have fun with a hidden track. I remember Offspring were always good with that.

I was listening to a program on sonic the other day - the history of modern music - an episode about hidden tracks. I guess there are some bands who have put the hidden track at the start of a disc - track 0. You have to go to track 1, and then hit back one more time to get to 'track 0'. Someone else found a way of inserting a hidden track between tracks in the middle of a disc. Kinda cool.

What's your favorite hidden track?

No comments: