Monday, April 16, 2007

Are men bad dressers?

Are men naturally worse dressers than women, or maybe is it just me?

I went shopping yesterday with a friend-girl of mine and I must say it was nice to have another set of eyes helping with the selection. Definately keeps me from picking out any of those 'what were you thinking' shirts.

Do guys maybe not care as much about style? Maybe it's just cause I don't have to dress up for work that I'm far lazier when it comes to that. I can just wear company swag and be happy with it. Of course, a lot of the guys who do dress up need some help. When's the last time you saw a well dressed car salesman?

Now I'm not saying all women have good taste when it comes to clothes. I'm sure we've all seen girls who should not be exposing any mid-rift who seem to take great pleasure in exposing theirs. Unless you've got it, conceal, conceal, conceal - it works for me.

In general, I think I'm going to have to go with the girls on this one. I think I may have a bias towards pretty girls, though - so I may not be an objective observer.

No comments: