Tuesday, August 7, 2007

All moved in

Well... several herniated discs and strained muscles later, I'm all set up at my new place. True friends are those that you can abuse with the old 'help me move' request, so many thanks go out to Corey and Jason who probably spent the rest of the weekend recovering.

I couldn't believe how much stuff I had left to move. I thought I'd been doing well throwing out all my old crap for the previous month, but we packed that moving van full to the brim. Amazingly - nothing got broken or scratched and the unloading went much smoother than the loading.

I'm liking the new place. I'm especially liking being close enough to walk to pretty much anything downtown. I'm really really liking the lack of roommates.

Unfortunately now it's back to work. The only problem with having a couple days off is how much stuff piles up around here. 267 emails waiting for me when I got in today and a bug count that was at 3 is now at 87.

Sigh. Guess it's time to get back to it.

No comments: