Thursday, August 16, 2007

Roadtrip!

It's been 7 years since my last road trip - the last of the infamous Kimberley soccer trips, I believe.

Tomorrow, I'm off to Vancouver bright and early, and while I don't expect the level of debauchery to be quite as high as the old days - I'm still expecting some trouble.

The four horsemen of the apocalypse will be together again!

Alex, Kyle, Pepsi and myself have known each other since elementary school. Various combinations of the four of us have traveled the world together or been roommates together pretty much continuously for the last 20 years. Kyle moved to Korea a little over 10 years ago, Peps moved to Calgary about 5 years ago and Alex moved out to Vancouver last autumn leaving me all by my lonesome.

Kyle's bi-annual visit seemed like a good excuse to head out to Vancouver to get together and do some carousing like the good old days.

It's a damn good thing I've been exercising my liver lately. Alex, Pepsi and me (with our friends Liz and Claire sandwiched in between)

No comments: